- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
1080p Full-HD 20x Zoom 492′ IR D-WDR Day/Night Outdoor PTZ Speed Dome IP Security Camera
- Produces up to1080p full-HD video @ 30 fps
- 20x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom
- This camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes:
- Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- EXIR night vision produces a wider illumination spread and reduces video noise, while reducing bandwidth consumption
- IR technology enables the camera see up to 492′ in the dark
- True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night
- Enhanced imaging with D-WDR and 3D-DNR
- 360° continuous rotation and -15°~90° tilt
- IP66 weather rated
- ONVIF Profile S compliant and ONVIF Profile G approved
- Operates on PoE+ (802.3at) or via 24 Vac
- Micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD cards (Memory card sold separately)
- Free Guarding Expert iOS/Android mobile app
This1080p full-HD day/night network PTZ speed dome IP camera is ideal for surveillance of wide areas such as parking lots, casinos, school campuses, intersections and airports.
The speed dome PTZ camera is equipped with an IR corrective, DC-driven varifocal lens and a 1/2.8″ CMOS progressive scan image sensor that delivers sharp, detailed 1920x 1080 (1080p) resolution full HD video at 30 frames per second (fps).
TheIP PTZ camera offers enhanced imaging capabilities with digital wide dynamic range (D-WDR) to gain a clear view in extreme lighting conditions, along with 3D digital noise reduction (3D-DNR) to reduce video noise and produce a sharper image.
The outdoor PTZ camera enables you to pan, tilt and zoom in on activity both near and far. The camera features 360° continuous rotation and -15°~90° tilt. The camera offers a 20x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom.
The PTZ camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes Smart IR and EXIR night vision.
Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LED at the center of the image without washing out the subject at close range.
EXIR night vision, delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR technology, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30° greater energy efficiency
The camera’s integrated IR array that allows the camera to see up to 492′ in the dark for effective nighttime surveillance. True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night.
The camera offers H.264 and MJPEG video compression formats.
The camera is IP66 weather rated for protection from particles such as dust and sand, as well as inclement weather, including rain and snow.
The camera is equipped with multiple inputs and outputs including: seven sensor inputs, two alarm outputs, one audio input, one audio output and one BNC video output.
The network PTZ security camera operates on PoE+ (802.3at) or via 24 Vac to meet the power needs of your application. The high-PoE midspan injector eliminates the need for an external power supply and provides the amount of power needed for high power drawing PTZ network cameras. Theoutdoor IP PTZ camera has an operating temperature of -22°F for high-PoE+ and 24 Vac.
Additionally, the camera offers email notification of events, motion detection and privacy masking, along with H.264 video compression to reduce file size and maximize video streaming.
The speed dome camera comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free US-based technical support.
All purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and Our 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is a 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, and housings
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the 3-Year Blanket Warranty
- (1)1080p full HD 492′ IR network outdoor PTZ IP camera
- (1) High-PoE midspan injector
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Set mounting hardware
- (1) CD ROM (User’s guide and installation tools)
- (1) Quickstart guide
Note: Mounting bracket sold separately.
Key Features and Capabilities
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality. Megapixel resolution cameras deliver high-definition images with much greater detail. They are ideal where a greater level of detail is needed, such as for facial and license plate identification.
Smart IR – Capture clear, sharp images in low light. The camera’s Smart IR (smart infrared) feature automatically adjusts the infrared light required in a scene as the subject moves closer to or further away from the camera, resulting in optimal brightness and a sharp, clear image that’s neither washed out or too dark.
EXIR night vision – Illuminates more area. EXIR night vision delivers a wider IR illumination spread and produces a brighter, clearer picture in low light and at night – without hot spots. EXIR reduces video noise, for a clearer image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) – Get exceptional video image quality with less noise. 3D-DNR incorporates frame-to-frame noise reduction with spatial noise reduction to produce clear video images with less noise, in low light conditions. Noise reduction is critical for video because noise affects image quality. Cameras with 3D-DNR produce sharper, more accurate video images.
Digital Wide Dynamic Range (D-WDR) – Gain a clear view in extreme lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to produce clearer images in less than ideal lighting conditions. D-WDR balances the contrast of light and shadow to improve visibility in dark areas within a scene.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Capture clear images day and night. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime. In low light conditions and at night, the filter is removed, letting infrared light pass through to provide crisp, well-defined black and white images.
Camera Motion Detection – Get a visual alert. This feature provides a visual indicator on the monitoring screen when motion is detected within the camera's field of view, so that an operator is quickly alerted when activity is detected.
Privacy Zone Masking – Keep desired areas private. Set zones for select areas within the camera’s field of view that need to be excluded when viewing and recording video. These areas are overlaid with a privacy mask so that video of the specified zones cannot be viewed or recorded.